Clever Clogs inclusive Academy is dedicated to supporting the community by providing inclusive tutoring services, social clubs, and play-based, naturalistic behaviour intervention programs. We believe in creating a safe and inclusive environment where children of all abilities can thrive and reach their full potential. Our team of professionals is committed to providing individualized support that meets the unique needs of each child we serve. Through our programs, we strive to promote learning, socialization, and positive behaviour change. At our business, we are passionate about making a difference in the lives of children and families in our community.
We are seeking a motivated and reliable individual to work as an independent contractor Behavioural Interventionist (BI) Support Worker. As a BI/ Support worker, you will work one-on-one with children in a home or community-based setting implementing individualized Behavioural Plans of Intervention (BPI) to help them achieve specific program goals. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing teaching programs and interventions, monitoring client progress, maintaining an organized environment for intervention, attending team meetings, and training sessions, liaising with personnel from various agencies and disciplines, and preparing materials for a child’s program.
- Completed or pursuing degrees in Psychology, Special Education, Early Childhood Education, Education Assistant or Speech & Language Pathology
- Fluent in English (knowledge of other languages is an asset)
- Experience working with young children
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and reliable
- Access to a car and a valid driver’s license
- Minimum age requirement of 19
- Commitment to the assigned hours per week for at least a 6-month period
- Clear Criminal Record Check completed within the last 6 months
Please note that this is an independent contractor position. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in this rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the lives of children, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com . We look forward to hearing from you!