Interested in applying to a program at Ridge Meadows College? It’s easy – just follow these easy steps:
- Choose a program.
- Check the admission requirements. Note: admission requirements are available in the first tab on each program page.
- Fill out the program’s application form – also available on a tab on each program page and email it, along with supporting documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay your application fee (if required by the program)
- Receive an offer. Once you have successfully submitted all your required documents, our admissions team will be in touch if you’re selected for a program at RMC.
- Accept your offer and pay your deposit. Accepting your offer and paying the appropriate deposit guarantees your seat in a program. Without a deposit, you may lose your spot to someone else.
Alternatively, if you would just like to enroll in a class or two, without undertaking a full program, simply check out our course index page. Once you’ve found a course you like, email us at email@example.com or call us (604-466-6555) and register in your desired course. *conditions, certain application documents and/or prerequisites may apply depending on the program.